Thursday, October 11, 2012

Scarlett and her flower toy

I posted about these flower toys when they first arrived in July (here), and they continue to be two of Scarlett's very favorite toys. I think it's because the long stem is perfect for bunny-kicking. I love that Scarlett is such an avid fan of all the various toys. She's so grumpy most of the time that it's somehow always surprising and delightful to see her rolling around on the floor like a kitten.

Please excuse the quality of this video--I took it on my cell phone since going to grab the camera would have interrupted Scarlett's adorableness.

8 comments:

Rene said...

I've never seen a toy like that. It does seem to be the perfect shape to kick and grab. It is neat to see her so into it.

~*Connie*~ said...

hey, low quality adorableness is better then high quality nuthin!

Sparkle said...

Even grumpy cats can have fun - just ask Binga!

Princess Jasmine said...

Wow, they look absolutely great fun :)xx

Stacy Hurt said...

LOLOLOL; we used to have lots of those when The Gurl was little & would frequent carnivals & fairs. How darling Miss Scarlett looks with her flower!

xoxo
That Woman

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

She sure is havin fun with that flower toy!

meowmeowmans said...

Oh, that looks like SO much fun, Scarlett!

Marlene said...

That is adorable. I feel the same way about Chani. She always looks like she is scowling, so when she acts kitten like or cuddles up next to me, I just have to smile and cuddle back with her.