Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tocktober

I seem to recall seeing somewhere that October is also 'tocktober. Given that my blog reading time has been severely reduced lately and I've mostly been skimming everyone's blogs to try and keep up, it's possible 'tocktober isn't actually a thing and somehow the word just got lodged in my brain. Which is a thing that happens kind of a lot. 

Anyway. I looked over at the couch the other day and saw this:


World's cutest hind quarters. And then, because she knows when the camera is out and clicking, Melly started mugging. With her hind paws.


Absurd little creature.


Also: I hope all of you on the East Coast stay safe during the Frankenstorm! 

11 comments:

Princess Jasmine said...

Awwwwwwwwwww sqweeeeeeeeeeeee just look at those lovely curly paws :)xx

The Paw Relations said...

What tocktastic tocks!

Rene said...

Tocks AND curled toes!!!

Marlene said...

Lovely tocks there! And curly paws. Yes, October is Tockstober! And I've missed it again...

~*Connie*~ said...

Tocktober is totally a thing.. and I always say I want to participate, and I never do.

You, however, did it beautifully!

Marilia said...

Beautiful tocks!

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

those are the most hilarious tocks ever!

Sparkle said...

Melly... she doesn't even have to face the camera to ham it up!

ABBY said...

Tockober started many years ago to help rock in Derby's purrday. But it sure is a 'thing'! And Miss Melly has gorgeous tocks.

purrs
>^,,^<
✿•*¨`*•. ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥✿•*¨`*•.

Stacy Hurt said...

Melly has every right to mug all she wants. Those nomable hind feetz is just killin us!

xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan

Katnip Lounge said...

The Belle of the Booty!