Monday, November 19, 2012

An Update


"Oh, I'm sorry, were you trying to put the slipcover on the couch?"

"Well, tough bananas, lady."


As you may have noticed, I haven't been commenting very much lately (although I have still been visiting!). I recently started a new position at work that has resulted in a lot of extra time spent at the office, and--after a month of evening classes and lots of practicing--I finally got my driver's license! Now, on top of the usual holiday craziness, there is car shopping to do, which means that my commenting probably won't be getting more frequent any time soon.  So, because of this continued busyness, I'm switching to a M-W-F posting schedule until the new year.  I hope you'll all bear with us until things calm down.

Edited to add: I just heard that dear Huffle Mawson has passed away. Please extend your prayers for her people, Tracey and Kendall. We're sending lots of hugs, purrs, and thoughts their way.

10 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

What?????? Huffle has passed?! We just went but didn't see an update, we know her mom has been away. Total shock.

As for the cut-back in posting...We surely understand, everyone does. Sending lots of kitty kisses...Our mom's going to have a little breakdown right now, re: Huffle.

Rene said...

Wow, you've been busy! Congrats on getting your licence.

~*Connie*~ said...

Congratulations on getting your license!! that is huge. :) can't wait to hear about the car in your future.

Totally understand about the commenting thing. I'm getting a little backed up with what is going on in my world too.. may things settle for you soon.

Katnip Lounge said...

Well. No wonder Melly looks miffed...her human is too busy for 24/7 attention.

Congratulations on getting your driver's license. I myself am (re)learning how to ride a bicycle. heh.

Marilia said...

=)

Sparkle said...

It's hard keeping a schedule! I have to constantly be on top of my human to make sure she sticks to mine. Clearly, Scarlett and Melly are more easy going with you!

My human and I were very, very sad to read about Huffle earlier today.

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

we will be here! I am trying to adhere to a Mon Wed Fri schedule in the New Year.....it has been way too crazy so I totally understand

ABBY said...

I understand I had to cut back on my commenting because of issues going on here. But good to hear you've gotten your license that is super! Mellybean you are so gorgeous.

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

We like ta sit on the blankies when TBT is tryin ta straighten them out!

meowmeowmans said...

Congrats on getting your license! And of course we understand ... life is crazy sometimes. We'll be here whenever you post! :)