Thursday, January 3, 2013

Back!

I got back yesterday from a trip back East for Christmas. My mom was unexpectedly hospitalized last week so the trip was several days longer than planned, and by the time I got home, I really missed my kitties. When I got in, Melly stuck to my side like glue while I unpacked, purring and snuggling and being generally adorable. Scarlett, poor dear, was very wary and made herself scarce for several hours. She eventually came out and snuggled, though. 

It's so nice to be home with my kitties! 


Thank you to everyone who has sent Christmas cards! I love them, and am sorry I didn't manage to get cards out this year. Next year, I'll hopefully be more on top of things.

7 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Welcome back! We hope your mom is out of the hospital and is doing well. Healing purrs to her.

Rene said...

I'm sorry you had a stressful holiday, and I hope your mom recovers soon. We know all too well about missing the kitties--we were gone five days during the holidays traveling. Take care and enjoy the girls. :-)

~*Connie*~ said...

welcome home!

I'm sorry to hear about your mom, I hope she is recovering quickly. many purrs for her and you (because I'm sure you are stressed out)

Marilia said...

Welcome back!

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

hoping all is ok with your Mom.
Happy New Year and welcome back

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

I hope your mom is feeling better. Welcome home!

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

We know Melly an Scarlett were glad ta see their Mom HOME!!!