Thursday, January 24, 2013

Socks on my Cat

Have you heard of StuffOnMyCat.com? Well, here we have socks on Melly, courtesy of Geoff:

"If I ignore them, maybe they'll go away."

"Ha! I have escaped!"

"Really?"

"I'll just sit over here where I can keep an eye on those darn socks. 
They can't get me if I'm watching them!"


In related news, I am still unable to comment on most blogs, so when I get my blogging act together and go a-visiting, about 95% of my comments just disappear into the ether. It's bizarre and annoying. I am trying to comment on your blogs, honest! But I continue to be foiled.

8 comments:

Marlene said...

Heheh, keep an eye on those Evil Socks, Melly!

Joan said...

Oh , You get already(4) white socks ...


For your mon.. I have find out that also a lot of mine commnets not arive..I.m from Holland and look and send ust to foreigner countrys comments.. In holland oke, but father away give more trouble..

Rene said...

We love stuff on my cat! :-) You should try some colored socks on Melly--they would contrast nicely with her furs. :-)

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Melly is not amused!

Cat Chat With Caren And Cody said...

well if you comment on ours and it "disappears" it isn't you. I use comment moderation and it isn't visible until I approve it :)

Simba said...

Melly does the Stuff on My Cat well.

Sorry blogger is giving you fits.

ABBY said...

Melly my sister Boo will do that if something is put on her. If Mom does that to me, I look at her like "really"?

~*Connie*~ said...

beware the socks..