Monday, February 11, 2013

We're Back! (Again...)

Sorry about the unexplained absence last week. Work has been busier and more stressful than usual of late, and I just haven't had the wherewithal to do much blogging. But I've been taking pictures of the kitties, so I'll get those photos turned into posts tout de suite

"Mom, the interwebs have been deprived of my adorableness for a whole week."

"I'm going to sit right here while you get your rear in gear, and start posting."

"I'm waiting."

"...still waiting."

10 comments:

Brooch Czarina said...

isn't awful how the pets can simply fall behind on their chores!

Glad that you are back though. I was afeared I'd have to do all the adorableness on my own! I never realized we really DO need the whole Catmeowity to give the world cute adorableness!

Thanks for returning to us!! ;-)

~Brooch Czarina

Rene said...

LOL--keep her in line, Melly! Sometimes the people need a little push!

~*Connie*~ said...

aaah.. finally, my dose of Melly!!

Katnip Lounge said...

Poor Melly, and poor us! At last, we both get our wishes granted.

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

That's right, Melly - how DARE your human deprive the internet of your awesomeness!

kelley said...

it was worth the wait to see your darling self Miss Melly...though I could use a little dose of Scarlett about now too...

Derby, Ducky said...

Put your paw down and make her post.

ABBY said...

Melly
we are so glad that you insisted! :)

Marlene said...

oh Melly, so insistent :D

meowmeowmans said...

Thank you for insisting, Melly. We missed seeing your cuteness!