Friday, April 12, 2013

In which Melly continues to enjoy her box

Thank you all for your lovely comments on Melly's gotcha day! We had a nice little celebration. Although, as far as Melly's concerned, every day is her day (she does not suffer from lack of ego), so I'm not sure she really noticed anything different about Wednesday. Ah well.

Anyway, I thought I'd give an update on Melly's new box: she has barely been out of it since I put it on the shelf. Yesterday, I came home to find the box and quilt on the floor, probably knocked over during a spat between the cats.  The box was askew, partially propped up on the base of a lamp--and Melly was in it anyway, balanced somewhat precariously but still managing to look utterly relaxed.  I put the box back up on the shelf, and she's in it now as I'm typing this.



9 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

She's definitely Queen Melly, surveying her kingdom from that vantage point!

Rene said...

Methinks you may need a second box. . .

Katnip Lounge said...

Oh, those floofly face CHEEKS!

I can't stand Teh Cute.

Marilia said...

Your Majesty, Melly!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Melly knows a good box when she sees one!

Stacy Hurt said...

MELLY HEAD!!! MELLY HEAD!!!

She's allowed a big ego cos herz so dang cutez!

xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan

kelley said...

Melly looks scrumptious in that box...hoping Scarlett didn't knock it off with Melly inside...

The Island Cats said...

That is one pawsome box, Melly! Sorry we missed your Gotcha Day...we hope it was a good one!!

meowmeowmans said...

All hail Queen Melly! :)