Thursday, May 30, 2013

An update, and some crazy eyes

Work has been nuts lately, and non-work things have been busy too; last weekend, I was a bridesmaid at a wedding in New Jersey:


The poor kitties have been a little neglected as a result of work, travel, etc., but I'm trying to make it up to them with lots of playtime and treats. They, of course, are taking full advantage of my guilt and are being very demanding.

Speaking of playtime, Melly has been going bananas on the scratching post lately. She particularly loves climbing up the vertical scratching posts, then rolling around crazily on the second-highest platform. She is such a nut.



7 comments:

Rene said...

Wow, you have been busy! I hope things settle down soon.

Marlene said...

In the second picture, is Melly thinking, "Plotting to take over the world. With the cute and the floof"?

Simba said...

Busy stuff for the Mom, we see. She should have come and visited US!

Melly, you are always so cute and nutty.

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

You know, my human has NEVER been a bridesmaid! She is kind of glad about that - it is kind of a lot of work, she says, and the dresses are usually pretty ugly. The dresses at the wedding you attended looked really nice, though!

Did I mention that I'm glad we kitties don't have to concern ourselves with such things?

: ) said...

I think she likes the new location of the cat tree : )

catonsvillecats said...

Is it me, or do the bridesmaids' dresses totally match Melly's color scheme??

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

There is nothing like a great cat tree for us kitties!