Monday, July 22, 2013

Divalicious, and new collars

When I first got Scarlett, my sister sent her a sparkly collar and a tag that said "Diva."  Here's a picture of the collar:

Pretty fabulous, eh?  Well, the collar eventually became a casualty of Scarlett's forays into the great outdoors, and after a while, the tag didn't seem to suit her anymore so I put it away.

I recently got new collars for the kitties--pink with rhinestones for Melly and silver with rhinestones for Scarlett--and decided that the diva tag should make another appearance.





Let's be honest. It's perfect on her.

7 comments:

Simba said...

Oh, yes, why did you keep it put away for so long?!

HH and The Boys said...

If you're a Diva... Flaunt it. Beautiful pictures.

Have a great day.

hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

Rene said...

Yes, it is perfect--your girls are beautiful! I also love your Laurel Burch pillow.

Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

:) I do love it!

that second to last photo I think Melly was trying a little too hard to be diva-ish

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Oh yeah, totally perfect!

Marlene said...

Such a Diva!

Lynn said...

It's as if it was made just for her!