Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Melly Helps with a Sewing Project

As you know, I am working on a fairly substantial sewing project. My living room looks like a fleece factory exploded, but I'm having fun.  And so is Melly, who has taken it upon herself to assist with quality control.

"This fleece here is very fuzzy. I approve."

"This fleece here is a good spot to clean between my toes. 
It's nice to have a fuzzy spot to clean between one's toes."

"This fleece is also a good spot to hang out. 
You're welcome for testing it so thoroughly."

7 comments:

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Good to see the clothes have yer approval. They must be the highest quality.

Rene said...

Hee, it's always more fun with cat help! We hope Scarlett got to test some fleece too.

HH and The Boys said...

Fleece.... did you say fleece. We're on our way over... That's for sure.

Have a great day.

hugs, Bugsy and Knuckles

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Melly is in fleece heaven!

Photo Cache said...

kitties are over qualified for that kind of position.

emma and buster

Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

I hope she is getting paid well for doing all that quality control! :D

janna said...

I'm so glad Melly is helping with quality control. She knows the kitties at the shelter aren't as lucky as she it, and need nice beds!