Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Captain Mellybean

Some of you may recall a Facebook post of Melly's a while ago in which a certain Captain America t-shirt was mentioned.

I couldn't post the photographic evidence because I sent the same Captain America t-shirt to my sister for Luna, and I didn't want to spoil the surprise. But Luna has received her t-shirt (pics to come!) so I can show you the pictures of Melly.

The shirt I originally got turned out to be a bit small, which somewhat enhanced the comedic effect.

"This is not ok."

"Ok, seriously, get this thing off me."

"I hate you."

Eventually I decided that Melly couldn't wear a t-shirt that small, so I got it in a bigger size. She wasn't much happier.

"If I go boneless, will the shirt slide off?"

"Oh, sure, Scarlett. Watch and gloat."

So... now I have an extra Captain America cat/dog t-shirt in a size that is too small for my big-boned kitties.  Would anyone like it?  I'll ship anywhere in the US.

9 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Oh, Melly....We think you need to come up with something especially devious to take revenge on your human for that.

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

We are with you, Melly. NO clothes...

Alice Marie said...

Ha ha ha! What humans do to us. You should yak up a hairball in your Mom's shoe as a thank you.

Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

I think I'm going to be chuckling about this one all day "If I go boneless, will the shirt slide off?"

Melly! I'm surprised you are so hard nosed against clothing.. you seem like such an easy going kitty!!

Maybe Harley (of Daisy fame) might like the shirt..

Ted Timmons said...

this is the BEST THING EVER. I love Melly's disgusted look on top of the cat tree.

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Do NOT send that here! It is probably my size. I might have said something different if it were in Binga's size...

Rene said...

LOL, classic!! That first photo is awesome!

It might be Sadie's size. . she is just under 8 pounds. Do you think it will fit her?

Ted Timmons said...

oh by the way, I'd be happy to take the shirt, get some pictures of the boys in it, then send it on to someone who would be the final recipient.

(boy named) Sue kinda has the hots for Melly so it'd be awesome to see him in the same shirt.

Marlene said...

Hehe... I love this post!