Thursday, August 15, 2013

Scarlett's take on all this Captain business

I considered putting Scarlett in the Captain t-shirt so I could take some photos. This is how the conversation went:


Me: "So, there's this Captain America t-shirt, and it happens to be just your size..."

"I'm sorry, did you say t-shirt?"

Me: "Um, yes. Yes I did. Want to try it on?" [brandishes t-shirt]

"Do you not remember what happened last time you put me in clothes?"

Me: [looks down at three-inch scar on forearm] "I'll take that as a no, then."


***


On an unrelated subject, please send some purrs/prayers/vibes over to Debra at ManxMnews: her dear Abby passed away a couple of days ago. Debra posted a wonderful memorial post here.


7 comments:

Simba said...

Good decision, Mom.

Alice Marie said...

That sounds like what my sis-fur Jane would say....
Mum put a harness and leash on her once, and wore bandaids for several days.

Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

LOL.. LOVE the facial expression.. could only be improved if those paws were actually crossed - not that it was needed to get the message across.

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Yeah, I didn't see that happening... AT all!

Maggie from Stillness at Cherith said...

Goodness-a 3 inch scar.
That's an impressive "no"!

kelley said...

stand your ground Scarlett...at the very least hold out for a pink tutu...

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

We are with Scarlett.

No Way...