Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Traveling Captain America Shirt

Remember the Captain America t-shirt that was (hilariously) too small for Melly? Well, I sent it off to Ted for him to try on his kitties. He posted some pictures and videos, which are excellent and definitely worth checking out: http://infinitewandering.blogspot.com/2013/09/captain-america-cats.html. Ted is going to send the shirt to Rene next, because it may actually fit her dainty Sadie.

Now, fortunately for Melly, there are no more pictures of her cosplaying one of my favorite superheroes. So today, I bring you Mellybean in a box:

"Thank you for building me such a fabulous box fort, Mom! I love it."

Please note in the background Scarlett's pink sock. It is one of the two socks that she "kills" and, after loudly announcing her victory, brings to me. Every morning.

8 comments:

Rene said...

i will keep you posted after I take photos of Sadie in the shirt. Hee. And Scarlett's socks sound just like Tucker's yarn balls.

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

We are in envy of the box fort and hope TBT sees this post "for his education".

Alice Marie said...

That's a cool fort! Wish I had one like that!

Marlene said...

Lovely box fort. 9 is jealous!

Ted Timmons said...

Melly's tags look like a bowtie. Awesome.

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

That shirt would probably even be snug on little ol' me! I'm SO glad we don't have it.

Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

So apparently you have your own version of 'little pink sock' going on over there..

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-nX014idpa48/Tnp75yEaPqI/AAAAAAAAAMU/IQDRMfBbYYw/s400/mutts+sock.jpg

white nectarine said...

Thank you thank you thank you. I needed a laugh on a really tough day. Melly's face always cheers me up but that description of the sock battle was the winner :)