Friday, October 25, 2013

Nope, I haven't fallen off the face of the planet

When I blog, I like to have at least a week's worth of posts scheduled ahead of time. I frequently tweak or reorder the posts as I put them up, but I like this system because it gives me a cushion in case things get busy and I don't have time to blog, but it also means that if something happens at the end of the week and I'm out of posts, I'm toast.

Last week, I got what I am pretty sure was food poisoning. It was exceedingly unpleasant and I was out of commission for the latter half of the week. Ergo, no blog posts this week.

The cats very kindly kept me company in my time of misery. Scarlett mostly snoozed on me and purred, but Melly preferred to lay nearby and display her floof. I like to think that it was a conscious effort to cheer me up.



7 comments:

Alice Marie said...

Hope you're feeling better now. I'm sure it was all because of that floof display! *wink* AND the purrs of course.

Alice Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

who could not be cheered by the floof!

glad to hear you are feeling better..

Rene said...

I'm glad you're feeling better and are back!

Katnip Lounge said...

gack. We can only hope you kids got your meals on time...sickie humans are PANTS at serving up mooshy stinky goodness!

Marilia Bavaresco said...

Purrrrrrrs for you!
Have a great weekend!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Food poisoning is pretty awful - my human had that a couple of years ago, but we did not spend much time comforting her because she is a terrible patient! Between her groaning, feeling sorry for herself and running to the bathroom, we steered clear!

Glad you are feeling better.