Monday, January 20, 2014

Meet Fuzz, and a Plea to the Kitty Blog Network

This handsome fellow is Fuzz. My friend Tea sent me these pictures with the note, "Here are a series of photos taken when I foolishly thought I could wrap gifts in the presence of a cat. The final picture was my ultimate solution-- I gave Fuzz a decoy roll just for his personal amusement while I finished wrapping."




I wish I'd thought of using a decoy roll while I wrapped all my Christmas presents!  Smart.

Anyway, here's the thing about Fuzz and Tea: Tea loves cats, but she is horribly allergic to them. Fuzz was a stray hanging around her apartment complex and he sort of adopted Tea.  She takes care of him and feeds him, and she built him a toasty little fort outside the door to her apartment.  As you can see from the photos, he comes indoors sometimes, but he can't be inside for long because of Tea's allergies.  This arrangement works out ok, but Tea is going to be moving soon and she can't take Fuzz. She would love to find him a home with someone who has the patience to acclimate him to indoor life. Tea is pretty sure he was someone's pet at some point, because he has been neutered and is very friendly.  

So... does anyone know anyone in the Ann Arbor, Michigan area who might be a good match for Fuzz?

8 comments:

Alice Marie said...

He's so handsome! I sure do hope he finds a good home.

Rene said...

Have you posted this on your Facebook page and asked people to share?

Karen said...

Reach out to Oskar and Klaus. They may forward your plea to a pretty large audience.

Karen said...

Reach out to Oskar and Klaus. They may forward your plea to a pretty large audience.

clarenceandoliver said...

He is my Oliver's kitty twin, and Oliver is the sweetest black cat on earth! Anyone out there looking for the fuzzy love of your life, do not hesitate to give Fuzz a chance... Once you go black kitty, you won't go back! :)

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

What a cutie! I hope she finds a home soon. Do share on Facebook, either on a page or on your own profile, and if it is on your profile, make it so that it can be seen by everyone - that way, people can share it outside of your own network.

Katnip Lounge said...

I'll share on my FB, I have pals in Chi-town.

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Oh poor Fuzz we hopes he finds a home. We will share.