Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Sadie returns!

I just got back from a trip to the East Coast to visit family over Christmas and haven't taken any new pictures of the kitties to share. We've been too busy making up for two weeks of lost snuggles! So, to hopefully tide you over while I catch up on my cat photography, I have some new pictures of Sadie to share.

You may remember Sadie from a post two years ago. She's my uncle's dog, a rescue who had been badly treated by a previous owner. I hadn't seen Sadie since I took the pictures for that last post, so I was excited to get to see her again. She is such a sweet and happy pup, and is utterly enamored with my uncle. She didn't have much time for anyone else, and only started paying attention to us when we covertly snuck some chicken to her under the dinner table. In fact, that's how I got her to hold still for these pictures: my sister is just out of the frame, holding some chicken.





3 comments:

Alice Marie said...

She's adorable! I love her ears.

bentley1530 said...

those ears are killer:)

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

So good to see old pet companions!