Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Instagram Roundup

This is about to get very interesting.

This cat makes the best faces.

"I see you're eating chicken. Where's mine?"

Can't stop photographing my cats. Send help.

I'm watching the Olympics and this little creeper is watching me.

They appear to be colluding. I'm concerned.

This photo should be accompanied by the "Jaws" theme.

For those wondering how to upload your Instagram photos to your blog, here's how I do it. (This is also how I post cell phone pictures.)
  1. To back up my cell photos, I upload them all (including Instagram pictures) to a Dropbox folder.
  2. From Dropbox, I download the pictures onto the PC I use for blogging. 
  3. I upload the pictures through Blogger to add them to a post.
All the uploading and downloading is a little cumbersome, but it allows me to keep my cell pictures, Instagram pictures, and camera pictures all in one place.



7 comments:

Rene said...

If you need help then we're in big, big trouble here! LOL!

Marilia Bavaresco said...

Hahahah! Lovely!

Alice Marie said...

Such good photos! I love the second one...that face says it all.

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

These are really fun!

Katnip Lounge said...

ha ha! The first one is priceless. And I adore the little bandanas!

Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

love the paw one!

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Take the battery-things out the camera an ya are spared the pictures!