Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday Instagram Roundup

Man, I am slacking more than usual on my photo taking. There are only two cat-related Instagram photos from the past week!  I need to step it up.  The good news is that I did actually take some pictures and videos of the cats this week so I'll get those put into blog posts for next week.  Time seems to be getting away from me more and more lately, which results in major blog slacking.  Yeesh.

If she closes her eyes, I can't see that she's breaking the rules by being on the kitchen table.


4 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Ha! I've had the boys up on the counter to syringe in their meds, after which they get treats. So they're definitely getting the message that's it good to be up there. LOL.

We love how those shots show off Melly's long whiskers, btw!

Alice Marie said...

Those are cute pictures of Melly. And she DOES have beautiful long whiskers.

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

You mean Melly hasn't taught you yet there is NO rule about the kitchen table? She is slacking!

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

We are allowed on the table, but not the kitchen counters. Go figure...