Friday, February 14, 2014

Instagram Roundup

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you all have a special day with your loved ones.

I know a lot of you aren't on Instagram, so I thought I'd post some of my recent(ish) pictures here, along with their original captions. Let me know what you think--maybe this could be a weekly thing.

She woke me up for no reason by pulling my hair, and two hours later, just wants to snuggle. I don't get it.


Grump.


12th kitty celebrates.

I don't think she wants me to get up. I should probably stay in bed, then.

And then there are those decidedly un-cute cat pictures.

5 comments:

Rene said...

I am not on Instagram, so I would love if it you'd share those photos here. That last photo isn't un-cute. I love her black lips. :-)

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Yes, do it weekly! It'll be a regular reminder to my human about how LAME she is for neglecting her Instagram account!

Katnip Lounge said...

LOVED!!!

"12th Cat" KILLED.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Happy Valentines Day to you!

Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

I need to learn how to share my instagram photos on my blog.. I like that you did..