Monday, February 17, 2014

Melly and the Sheets

Melly, as you know, is very fond of "helping" to change the bed sheets. Because her brand of assistance involves flailing claws, which are hazardous to me and to the sheets, I shut Melly out of the bedroom when I last planned to change the sheets. After I stripped the bed, I plopped the clean sheets on the mattress and turned back to the drawer to dig out the pillow cases. When I turned back around, there was Melly, calmly perched atop the folded clean sheets! Apparently she had crept back into the room when I wasn't looking. 

"Nothing to see here..."
[whistles casually]



5 comments:

too curious said...

Nothing can keep a bed inspector from completing their job! Dedicated, they are :)

Rene said...

Ha! It sounds like she's been watching Simon's Cat for ideas. :-)

Ted Timmons said...

(boy named) Sue attacks the sheets too. In a big way. Often he gets so crazy about it that he bites the sheets!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Well, what did you expect? No bedmaking should go unsupervised!

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Inter-room movement is a fun trick, We laff when TBT scritches one of us in one room, walks directly into another, and is surprised ta see us there already!