Thursday, March 13, 2014

Scarlett Relaxes

I'm getting a little worried about Scarlett jumping up and down from her various perches. She's getting on in years and her landings are sounding a bit heavy, so I've started strategically arranging furniture so that she only has to jump a couple of feet down from her favorite spots.  In the living room, the trampoline provides a conveniently bouncy landing zone. It also an excellent spot to relax by the heater.


"Melly, this is my trampoline. 
Begone, Interloper."

6 comments:

Rene said...

We've had to do that with Tucker too. I've actually bought some pet steps that I have stored in the closet, because he may need them eventually for help getting on the bed.

A trampoline sounds much more fun though!

Alice Marie said...

How thoughtful of you! I'm sure she appreciates such a fun napping spot.

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

How cool - I wish we had a trampoline! And not just 'cause we aren't that young either!

ChiLibrarian said...

Bouncy! Scarlett looks so cute.

Rene, I bought my senior kitty pet steps and she'll have nothing to do with them. I'm glad no one was around as I was trying to demo them for her! She has improvised steps using a floor pillow and the coffee table to get on the couch, but she's afraid of the store-bought steps. Weirdo. And yes, I put her on and off the bed at her whim. She usually stays through the night.

Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

I have to kick kitties off my minitramp when I want to exercise too..

bentley1530 said...

Scarlett is a lucky girl.