Monday, April 21, 2014

Cat Hair

With two cats, pretty much everything in my apartment has cat hair on it. It sticks to everything and it's in the air, so it's pretty much impossible to avoid.  It makes me laugh, though, to see that even the sources of all this floating fuzz have stray hairs on themselves. Here is a sleeping Melly, with some of Scarlett's fur stuck to her:


On an unrelated note, thank you all very much for your supportive and helpful comments on the vet post from last week! There were some great suggestions for managing future vet appointments, from gas (nitrous, maybe?) to cat straight jackets bags.

7 comments:

Alice Marie said...

Yeah, I've found myself picking stray hairs off of Alice's head, saying "You've got a hair on you", and then realizing what I'm doing....

the Mum

Fuzzy Tales said...

I feel itchy, just thinking of all the cat hair floating around my house right now. I'm allergic to cats, actually, but it always gets worse when they shed! :-)

-the human

Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

his hair, her hair, my hair, your hair..

Dr. Seuss would be proud.. NOT! :)

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Everybody, human and feline, gets Boodie's fur on them!

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

MOL! When cat fur gets EVERYWHERE, that means on us too. Not that we notice much.

Rene said...

LOL! We have probably eaten quite a bit of cat fur here. . .

Rene said...

LOL! We have probably eaten quite a bit of cat fur here. . .