Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Extreme Closeups

When I got Scarlett, I wasn't blogging, so the first few years of her life with me weren't heavily documented. When Melly came along, I started taking pictures almost daily. At first, Scarlett was leery of the camera and hated having it stuck in her face (many early blog pictures were taken with zoom), but over the years, she's gotten used to it. 

Recently, I decided to test just how accustomed to the camera Scarlett has become:

"Maybe if I ignore the camera, she'll go away..."

"Ok, you're in the way, crazy camera lady."

"Oh, fine. You may take pictures of the side of my face. It's less intrusive."

4 comments:

Rene said...

Ah, the things they have to put up with. . . :-)

Alice Marie said...

Yeah, that's what happens with humans when they have cameras...

Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

That second photo so says "out of the way, I'm watching my shows!"

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Funny enough, I've gotten LESS tolerant of the stupid camera as time has passed!