Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday Instagram Roundup

Such poise. Such grace.

My pillow is being usurped.

Cat, or alien?

It is very difficult to take a picture of one's cat when she won't stop sniffing the phone.

The sweetest cat. 
And yes, I'm wearing tie dye and plaid.

I woke up today with a cat on either side.
It's suspiciously peaceful.
 
I saw this little dude in the park today. 
He was surprisingly unfazed by my presence.

Melly is trying to blend in with the table. 
Minimal success so far.


4 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

We hope the house-buying has gone as smoothly as possible. There always are glitches, but it'll be great to be settled into your new home, if you're not already.

Thanks for stopping by, and it's great to see all the photos of lovely Melly and Scarlett!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

I hope things are going well with the new house! It's exciting to have a new place! Not that I want to move anytime soon!

Katnip Lounge said...

Camera sniffing kitties! We haz some...

Mommy says THANK YOU so much for the brownies...Daddy wants the recipe (so she can make 'em)!! They are delicious, and we kitties all enjoyed very much meeting You and Geoff.

Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

I love that third picture.

and the frog - got to love a good frog photo