Tuesday, June 3, 2014

In Which Scarlett is Adventurous

On top of the tall bookshelf in the living room is a small box lined with a catnip quilt, and it is Melly's Spot. I think that's partially because to reach the box, a cat must make a fairly athletic jump from the window sill, and Scarlett prefers to save her energy for things like napping, dozing, and snoozing. On very rare occasions,  though, Scarlett saves up her energy and makes the leap to the top of the shelf. I managed to get a few shots of the most recent occasion:




5 comments:

too curious said...

Every girl needs a little adventure now and then ;)

Rene said...

It is good to try new things, especially when it comes to beds.

Alice Marie said...

Good job Scarlett!

Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

I don't always want to get up here, but when I do, I can :)

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

You need your own catnip quilt spot that you don't have to work so hard for, Scarlett!