Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Linus The Ridiculous

My coworker Sierra sent me a couple photos of her cat Linus recently, and I had to share them with you. I think my cats are pretty darn cute, but I have to admit that Linus ascends to new levels of adorableness. 

Linus is not supposed to be on the counters, but he went through a brief period of attention-seeking naughtiness. I like that he is meowing defiantly in this photo.


Sierra and her boyfriend got a new table, and Linus assumed that one of the spots was for him, so he sat down and waited to be served.


6 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Linus really runs that household, doesn't he?

Rene said...

LOL, what a character! He sure is handsome too.

ChiLibrarian said...

I love his ridiculously fluffy tail hanging down below the table.

I'm glad you've found some time for the blog again. I've missed reading it and seeing the kitties.

Marilia Bavaresco said...

hahahahahahaha! Lovely, absolutelly lovely!

Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

Ridiculous.. that is a very good word for him ;)

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

We are NOT allowed up on the kitchen counters AT ALL!