Thursday, July 23, 2015

Closet Kitty & House Preview

I still haven't put the doors back on any of the closets in the house since they need to be sanded and painted and have hardware installed, and really, who has time for that.

This lack of doors is just fine by a certain vertically inclined tuxie, who delights in finding the kitty-sized nooks and crannies up on the shelves and between boxes.



Several of you expressed interest in remodel pictures, but I realized when I went to post them that I need some better "after" shots, so I'm working on that. In the meantime, here's a before/during/after of the bathroom. Of the whole house project, this is my favorite part. It's weird to say that the bathroom is my favorite, but after about a decade of living in crumbling old apartments with equally crumbling old bathrooms, it is an incredible luxury to have something sleek and modern.





6 comments:

Marilia Bavaresco said...

So beautiful place!
And the cat loves too!

Rene said...

Whoa, you weren't kidding about it being stripped down! Lovely photos!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Melly you look very happy!
Great job on the remodeled bathroom!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Awesome bathroom remodel! I think the closets are just fine as they are without any doors, and I am sure Melly agrees!

Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

Melly does look quite pleased with herself.

Wow, looks like you are in the middle of a house flip (I am watching WAY too much HGTV lately because that is the channel the kitten room tv is stuck on )

Ted Timmons said...

Whoa, the house looks so spiffy!

And Melly. Ah, Melly.