Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Melly and the New Shelf

I recently acquired a second-hand bookshelf and managed to get it home and out of the borrowed pickup truck myself, but it took both Josh and me to wrestle it into the house. We ended up leaving it (sideways) in the living room entry area for a day while we strategized how to get it into the office.  Melly wasted no time in claiming it.


The photo below has the focus in the wrong spot, but Melly's face was too funny not to share.


We finally got the shelf into the office (a feat which required taking it all the way around the dining room and through the kitchen), but I haven't secured it to the wall yet, so I haven't put anything on it. But that, of course, doesn't stop Melly from investigating.



5 comments:

Rene said...

LOL, that shelf is now hers.

Marilia Bavaresco said...

MOL!!!! =)

clarenceandoliver said...

yay, melly ~ i've missed her sweet furry face! scarlett's too!

Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

all your bookshelf belong to me!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I think Melly has taken up residence on it.