Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Melly Rearranges The Sofa

I'm sure most of you are familiar with the "herd of elephants" effect, in which a single rampaging feline somehow manages to make a noise akin to that of elephants on the move. Melly, who is not exactly a delicate flower, is very loud when she runs through the house, and at this point, I don't think much of it.  

But, recently, after the usual thundering thumps, I heard a series of crashes and scratches and a slightly frantic squeak. This was worrying, so I went into the living room and discovered this:



"So what?
Maybe I like it better this way."


4 comments:

Simba said...

Melly, we love your "whateva" look on your face.

Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

totally works better that way

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

She looks rather proud of her work!

too curious said...

It does look very comfy :)