Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Melly the Sports Fan

Melly is in possession of a fairly substantial wardrobe (for a cat), which includes a Huskies football jersey and a Seahawks cheerleader outfit. These are worn on game days, much to Melly's everlasting annoyance and my great delight.* My favorite is the jersey, because of how all the fur on her back end poofs out under it.

"Can we be done now?"

"We are not friends."


*You may recall how Melly mauled my face a while back. The scar is still there and I look pretty piratey without makeup. The clothing is a very amusing and harmless way of getting my revenge.

6 comments:

Heather Moore said...

That picture of her in the cheerleader outfit made me laugh so hard! Poor Melly.

ChiLibrarian said...

I find this endlessly amusing. I'm thinking of torturing the cat who would forgive me in a similar manner, at least for Halloween.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

The humans here aren't sports fans, so jerseys and cheerleading outfits about the only types of clothes I DON'T have! I get the feeling I don't mind wearing clothes anywhere near as much as Melly does!

Rene said...

Maybe your title should be Melly, the reluctant sports fan. LOL

Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

She is adorabs..

Kit has a pretty extensive wardrobe too, but she's annoyed with wearing it now, so I don't force her. Makes me sad, because she even has coats to wear over her dreses..

Katnip Lounge said...

Scar = harmless? hmmmmmm.....