Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Playful Scarlett

This is another Instagram video, so some of you may have already seen it, but I had to share it again here. Scarlett is so adorable when she's being playful--although she only does it when she thinks no one is looking! I very stealthily took this video while pretending to look in another direction so she wouldn't catch on. It's a bit tough to see what she's playing with, but it's a piece of rawhide that used to have chicken jerky wrapped around it. I get them for Melly to redirect her chewing impulses.



3 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Those do look like fun toys! I wonder if she ever steals your pens - that's what I thought it was before reading your post (yes, I watched the video first!).

Photo Cache said...

How nice to see you play! We ignore our toys in favor of the human's pens, or her sewing kit items.

Emma and Buster

Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

when one straw is simply not enough