Friday, October 30, 2015

Sweet Scarlett

Scarlett is a very affectionate and cuddly kitty, but she doesn't usually like to be picked up. She lets me pick her up for a brief snuggle sometimes, but her patience runs out quickly. Josh attempted to pick her up the other day, and Scarlett actually allowed it! It was very sweet. My photos turned out blurry since Scarlett was squirming happily.


Scarlett is a very vocal cat, and is always chattering about something or other. I'm not sure what she was trying to say here, but note that her paws are mid-knead.


Awwww


Hmm, might be time to go down.


8 comments:

Marilia Bavaresco said...

Have a nice weekend!!!!

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

She looks like a sweetie and so pretty too.

Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

I'm thinking it was a 'thanks for making my momma happy' conversation

Rene said...

Oh my WORD, adorable! These photos remind me of the ones I have of Jim cuddling Tucker, with that look of love in their eyes. Love, Love!

Photo Cache said...

Oh I think Scarlett found her manpeep! This is simply adorable.

Emma and Buster

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

What sweet photos!

HeidiK said...

SWEET!!! Especially #3. I teared up, honestly, because it is just so lovely. So happy for you guys!!

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Sweet Scarlett!