Tuesday, November 24, 2015

And we're back!

Sorry I dropped off the map for a bit there... sometimes life gets a bit overwhelming and something has to give, you know?

Anyway, Scarlett is now happily chugging along on her tiny daily dose of Buprenex, and she is happy as a clam. It's great. Melly is her usual goofy self, albeit a bit grumpy about the bath she had on Saturday to get rid of a poo/fur/adhesion situation.

Speaking of goofy Melly, she did something pretty silly the other day that I have to share: she made a fort!  I was getting ready for work, and I heard a crash from the linen cupboard. I went to check it out and found this:

Scarlett was concerned too:


I figured that Melly had tried to get up onto the blanket shelf to nap, but instead ended up pulling a blanket down on top of herself.

I peeked around the curtain and found Melly, nonchalantly curled up on her favorite blanket, enjoying her curtain tent and pretending like this was what she had intended all along.

The little nut.




4 comments:

Marilia Bavaresco said...

Funny!!!
=)

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I love her face! "What?! This is exactly the way I wanted it."

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Ooh, that is even better than what *I* do! I get my nosie just out unner the drapes and wait fer a victim to walk past.

Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

you can't prove she didn't